Monday, July 22, 2013

pages: james patterson

Monsoon season in AZ has officially begun! It POURED today. Which means its time for some light reading!  I just finished both Honeymoon + the new one, 2nd Honeymoon .  My favorite Patterson so far is Guilty Wives.  Sounds like a cliche desperate housewives wannabe, but its actually a great mystery. I highly recommend Guilty Wives if you haven't read Patterson yet.  Next up is Swimsuit. These books are perfect for reading by the pool or on the plane! 

xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From the deserts of AZ, to the rocky mountains, to the caribbean islands, Max and Jenny are world explorers who miss and love their St. Bernard Melvin, who is stuck at home with his Grandma. Melvin probably wont be one of the blogs prominent writers, but i promise he sends his good wishes to our readers. Although our blog won't be the most exciting blog youve ever read, it promises to keep you updated on our daily lives at the beautiful Ross university school of medicine in Portsmouth, Dominica. XOXO Update 7/2013: Since Max is too busy studying to blog, I've decided to take over and let Max guest-blog when he's able to! I'll be sharing my favorite looks, books, finds, splurges and steals, and maybe someday RECIPES... But lets not get overzealous ;)