Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dominica

Dominica is beautiful. The sand is sparkly and black. The water is always warm and the weather alternates between rainy and sunny.

Max is very deep into his studies at this point. His final is next Monday, and break starts on the 14th. I'll keep myself busy for the rest of the day by doing the GRE class and going to the
gym. Since I've finally created our blog, you can find all of our recent happenings on this site. Here's some pics of Dominica so far. Enjoy!

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From the deserts of AZ, to the rocky mountains, to the caribbean islands, Max and Jenny are world explorers who miss and love their St. Bernard Melvin, who is stuck at home with his Grandma. Melvin probably wont be one of the blogs prominent writers, but i promise he sends his good wishes to our readers. Although our blog won't be the most exciting blog youve ever read, it promises to keep you updated on our daily lives at the beautiful Ross university school of medicine in Portsmouth, Dominica. XOXO Update 7/2013: Since Max is too busy studying to blog, I've decided to take over and let Max guest-blog when he's able to! I'll be sharing my favorite looks, books, finds, splurges and steals, and maybe someday RECIPES... But lets not get overzealous ;)