Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Birthday

My birthday was so fun, and so unexpected.  I had no idea my family and friends would surprise me with so many gifts and good wishes! Liz and Dad made it special with a dinner to Mastro's with the Greenwalds.  On my actual birthday, I woke up to flowers, balloons and a card from my Mom and a cupcake from Liz.  My day was perfect so far.. except for one thing.  Max was clearly nowhere to be found! :( BUT, just when I realized this, the doorbell rang and Melvin and I greeted the delivery guy who had balloons and flowers for me, FROM MAX! So exciting! The day ended with a delicious dinner at Stingray with Mom, Pete Elliot and Bin.  Bin slept over and we drank a bottle of wine and watched the Bachelorette.  Perfect bday.  Thanks to my family and Max for making 24 unforgettable.

xoxo
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From the deserts of AZ, to the rocky mountains, to the caribbean islands, Max and Jenny are world explorers who miss and love their St. Bernard Melvin, who is stuck at home with his Grandma. Melvin probably wont be one of the blogs prominent writers, but i promise he sends his good wishes to our readers. Although our blog won't be the most exciting blog youve ever read, it promises to keep you updated on our daily lives at the beautiful Ross university school of medicine in Portsmouth, Dominica. XOXO Update 7/2013: Since Max is too busy studying to blog, I've decided to take over and let Max guest-blog when he's able to! I'll be sharing my favorite looks, books, finds, splurges and steals, and maybe someday RECIPES... But lets not get overzealous ;)